Today we will read a blog about a PE teacher from Valencia.
After we have finished to read the entry. The PET has decided the next conditions to the pupils.
- You always must be moving.
- You have to solve the problems which will appear in the games.
- You have to play the games speaking in English.
When the pupils accepted the conditions , the PET asked two questions:
- WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS TOPIC?
- COULD YOU DO THIS IN PE? DO IT TODAY.
- Observations during the lesson
- The pupils have accepted the rules of the PE lesson. They have down the stairs in silence and the PET has opened them the door of the material´s room. They have taken all the material that they will need to play the games.
- The first they have decided to play all the class together but after they have divided in three groups.
- One group chooses to play hockey, because they said that they didn´t play it this year. (Just three boys)
- Other group chooses to play football, too easy for them they have choosen two teams between them. (eight boys)
- And the another group chooses to play FOXES, CHICKENS & SNAKES (ten girls and a boy). After five minutes a girl changed the game to play hockey.
- At the end of the class the class is divided in three games, but there are changes like there are more than three players in the hockey. Obviously there are less players in Foxes, Chickens &snakes and finally the football continue with the same players.
- And the last thing, more or less they is solving the problems of the game between them, but they sometimes forget that they must speak in English.
- A GOOD EXPERIENCE CHILDREN???
- PS: We will make a opinion poll in EDMODO about this topic.
- Let your comments.