During the previous lessons we have learnt that the organs are joined with other organs which have the same function creating a SYSTEM. All the systems together perfom the BODY.
Today we are going to work on the organization of the human body and the explanation of the different systems of it. But it is not going to be a normal lesson in which the teacher talks and you just listen.
This time you are going to prepare the lesson and explained to your classmates. In your groups you are going to decide a SYSTEM, behind all these paragraphs you will find information about it,
FOLLOW THE STEPS IN ORDER TO SUCESS.
STEP 1: Decide in each group which system you are going to work on.
STEP 2: Look for all the given information of it, if you need more feel free to look for it in the net.
STEP 3: Design your poster. It should have:
- Title with the system.
- A big picture of the system.
- What vital fuction it covers.
- How the system do it (let's look at your class book)
- Label the main parts of it.
STEP 4: Prepare a speech to show it to your mates. Remember you will be their teacher about it so please, try to be clear and precise. Your teacher should check it before the final exhibition.
- Hi! Our names are (your names).
- We are going to present the (name of the system) system.
- As you can see this is a big picture about the (name of the system) system.
- The vital functions which it covers are ...
- The (name of the system) system works ...
- The main parts of the (name of the system) system are ...
- I hope you have understood.
- Thanks for your attention.
Urinary / Excretory System