LESSON OF ENGLISH 5th (10/3/11)
- Put in pairs.
- Think about the animal card which you did it in the activity book.
- Go to these websites:
- Choose an animal in danger and do the animal card. Example-->Kiwi. You must show the animal to your teacher, because you can´t choose the animal which other pair chooses it before.
- Find information about the animal which you choose with your partner. The information which you can find is this. (Like the information card in page 50 of activity book)
- Group: bird.
- Special: can´t fly, long beak.
- Lives: forests.
- Country: New Zealand.
- How big?: compare with another animal.
- Food: worms, insects.
- Numbers: 1930 - 5 million, today - 70000.
- In danger: why this animal is in danger?
- After you have found the information, make sentences with this information.
- Check with your teacher the sentences.
- Make the slide. To make the slide you must look up on internet an image of the animal.
- Finally send the presentation to your teacher by email and after you can see all the slides together in the blog.
This is an example of slide