- What's happening in the photo?
- How is that phenomenon produced?
- Do thunder and lightning occur at the same time?
- If so, Why don't we listen them at the same time?
LET'S HAVE A LOOK TO AN EXPERIMENT, it will be very useful to understand the different concepts.
Do you think all objects have electric charges?
We can have
- Objects positively charged.
- Objects negatively charged.
- Objects which are neutral.
When we rub to objects made of different materials, we are creating STATIC ELECTRICITY.
LET'S REVIEW THE VOCABULArY WITH THIS ACTIVITY.